SpectrumVoIP is a privately-owned company founded in 2007, now grown to be the largest Texas-based Cloud Hosted VoIP Provider in the US. We deliver state-of-the-art cloud-hosted phone service utilizing the finest feature-rich platform available in the US. We are uniquely differentiated from competitors in the marketplace in that we offer Unlimited Features as opposed to other providers who charge for each feature. Our solutions have grown to include Cloud Hosted VoIP & Cloud Hosted Call Center, robust Call Center Reporting, Unlimited Texting, Unlimited Instructor-Led Training, On-Site Technician Installation and Technician Training, Conference Calling, Cellular Back-Up, Mobile Desk Phones and more.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for maintaining and growing an account base while also adding new customers to their territory. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of closing sales and exceeding targets on a year-by-year basis. We are looking for the best of the best; someone with a phenomenal work ethic, a personality that is contagious, and a can-do attitude. The Account Executive must be able to adopt the company’s structured sales process to generate results that contribute to our business growth. Prospecting for new opportunities is a key requirement for success in this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prospecting, cold calling, canvassing, and leveraging your territory and network to gather leads and generate business
- Consult with small business owners in person to understand pain points and build a customized solution to fit their needs.
- Service and grow existing account base by planning and organizing daily, weekly, and monthly work schedules.
- Develop new customers by researching market segments, identifying target customers, and cultivating new relationships.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity reports, such as daily call logs, and weekly work plans. Leveraging our CRM platform.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, and overall trends.
- Negotiate new account and existing account contract/purchase order renewals
- Travel occurs 25% – 50% of the time in a designated sales territory, some overnight travel may occur.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Possess strong business acumen, tenacity, and proven ability to influence a broad range of decision-makers
- Goal-oriented with a proven ability in handling multiple priorities and details in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional image always.
- Past & Present Presidents Club achiever
- Ability to move upmarket
- MS Office and Salesforce.com (or CRM) experience
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Active listening skills
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods, and techniques
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Working understanding of telecommunications technologies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of professional selling experience are required with a preference for solutions sales selling skills. Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, and support company goals and sales objectives.
- A valid driver’s license required
- Valid public liability and property damage insurance that is in compliance with statutory requirements required
- Cold calling experience required
- Proven track record of networking and prospecting new clients
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel is required.
Category: Full Time