SpectrumVoIP is a privately-owned company founded in 2004, now grown to be the largest Texas-based Cloud Hosted VoIP Provider in the US. We deliver state-of-the-art cloud-hosted phone service utilizing the finest feature-rich platform available in the US. We are uniquely differentiated from competitors in the marketplace in that we offer Unlimited Features to our customers at a simple flat-rate price. Our solution is constantly advancing with the changing environment.
Join a growing company with a fast-paced and engaging work environment that encourages team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking, and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and selling new business within their assigned territory. The successful candidate must possess the talent and skill to persuade prospective customers to meet and speak with you. The Sales Account Executive is able to work independently with personal drive and a proven track record of closing sales and exceeding sales targets. We are looking for the best of the best; someone with a phenomenal work ethic, a contagious personality with a can-do attitude. The Sales Account Executive must be able to adopt the company’s structured sales process to generate results that contribute to our business growth. The Sales Account Executive reports directly to their Area Sales Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follow the established SpectrumVoIP sales generation process
- Use Salesforce.com to document all sales interactions.
- Prove ability to prospect for new business, maximize phone time
- Participate in cold calling / appointment setting training via SpectrumVoIP’s BDR department for approximately, or up to, 60 days
- Utilize consistent contact process via phone to set appointments.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Specifically to persuade prospects to meet and speak with you
- Achieve appointment setting and appointment attending targets.
- Must achieve assigned sales targets.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Self-motivated, self driven, results-oriented, sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Must be detail oriented and organized in your approach to getting things done
- Results-driven professional with self-confidence, perseverance
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Must maintain high degree of professionalism at all times
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of business to business (B2B) outside sales experience preferably in the telecommunications industry
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Reliable transportation is required
- Valid Insurance with public liability and property damage insurance that complies with statutory requirements required
- Must have a viable remote home office with a laptop computer and internet access
- Proficient in Salesforce, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams
- Participate in BDR appointment setting training as 1st course of action, 1st
30 to 60 days
- Travel occurs 25% to 50% of the time in a designated sales territory
- Some overnight travel may be required