SpectrumVoIP is a privately-owned company founded in 2004, now grown to be the largest Texas-based Cloud Hosted VoIP Provider in the US. We deliver state-of-the-art cloud-hosted phone service utilizing the finest feature-rich platform available in the US. We are uniquely differentiated from competitors in the marketplace in that we offer Unlimited Features to our customers at a simple flat-rate price. Our solution is constantly advancing with the changing environment.
Join a growing company with a fast-paced and engaging work environment that encourages team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking, and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
The Channel Manager is responsible for managing and growing existing relationships with SpectrumVoIP channel partners which include distributors, resellers, and affiliates. This person is an innovative director, sales person, and dynamic leader who is successful in building a team of independent sales agents and partners to resell SpectrumVoIP products. Success in this role includes increasing revenue through contract expansion with our existing partners and pipeline forecasting and reporting. Manage and resolve any potential channel conflict. Proactively validate partner needs and provide ongoing communication and product training. This position will report directly to the VP of Direct Sales.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and grow revenue with SpectrumVoIP channel partners.
- Add 2 qualified partners per month
- Assist each partner in closing 2+ deals per month
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Manage and monitor distributor and reseller performance. Identify positive and negative performance trends and support leadership to close any performance gaps.
- Meet and exceed assigned opportunity and sales quota targets along with strategic objectives.
- Primary account manager for assigned partners which may include training, pipeline reporting, and end user sales assistance.
- Monitor market trends and provide input to drive individual partner performance and expand partner relationships.
- Proactively assess partner needs on an ongoing basis with high attention to detail and oversee onboarding of any new partners.
- Strong ability to develop strategies and action plans and share results
- Successfully manage a team of independent sales agents and hold agents accountable for meeting or exceeding performance goals
- Mentor and coach sales agents to ensure efficient operations
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Highly competitive and results-driven while maintaining a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Working understanding of telecommunications technologies
- Ability to develop and maintain effective high-level relationships
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or degree from an accredited college/university or a combination of work experience and education
- Proven track record of 5+ years of sales results and sales program development; some supervisory experience preferred
- Experience utilizing CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Ability to travel
- Proven track recording working with partners and exceptional ability to establish relationships at any level.