SpectrumVoIP is a privately-owned company founded in 2004, now grown to be the largest Texas based Cloud Hosted VoIP Provider in the US. We deliver state-of-the-art cloud hosted phone service utilizing the finest feature rich platform available in the US. We are uniquely differentiated from competitors in the marketplace in that we offer Unlimited Features as opposed to other providers who specialize in nickel and diming customers. Our solutions have grown to include Cloud Hosted VoIP & Cloud Hosted Call Center, robust Call Center Reporting, Unlimited Texting, Unlimited Instructor Led Training, On Site Technician Installation and Technician Training, Conference Calling, Cellular Back Up, Mobile Desk Phones and more.
The SpectrumVoIP sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 cloud-based communications provider in Texas because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why SpectrumVoIP is one of the largest and fastest-growing VoIP provider in our space! The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for developing and strategically growing new customer accounts across a multitude of industries through prospecting and cold calling.
The BDR will use prospecting and consultative selling skills, high energy and initiative to identify opportunities to provide additional value and savings to prospective businesses by developing relationships with department directors, and C-level executives. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be part of a dynamic sales team and culture. This position will report to our Irving, TX office.
Essential Job Functions
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for SpectrumVoIP’s sales organization
- Call prospective customers, qualify leads, and set appointments for the correct sales channel
- Manage customer interaction and track the sales process
- Shadow Sr. Account Executives and learn how to demo SpectrumVoIP’s products and services
- Participate in SpectrumVoIP Sales Certification program to become an Small Business Account Executive
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and email to nurture and qualify leads.
- Lead qualification/ Sales Development.
- Familiarity with cloud based software services a plus.
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly.
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a great teammate.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Quick and efficient with a computer.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established SpectrumVoIP pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
Benefits and Amenities
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases. Average annual commissions range between $6000 – $24,000.
- Health & welfare benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) eligible after 30 days
- Additional ancillary benefit plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Referral Program
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401K options
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
- Bachelor’s degree or degree from an accredited college/university preferred.
- 2 years’ experience of outbound B2B sales/development experience OR a combination of work experience and education preferred.
- Cold calling experience preferred.
- Must be dependable and able to work a Monday through Friday 8am-5pm work schedule in office, with some flexibility when needed.