Position Summary – VoIP CSR
The VoIP CSR is responsible for our front-line call processing and data/ticket entry.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, bright, and self-confident; someone that can thrive in a fun, fast-paced work environment. This is an entry level position within our Technical Services department and an excellent opportunity to grow your career at one of the best Unified Communications service providers in the country. This position will report to the Manager of Technical Services and located in Irving, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Field incoming customer support requests via telephone in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner.
- Create tickets/tasks, based on situational severity of the reported technical issue.
- Understand and diagnose issues related to user or account configuration on our UC Platforms.
- Accurately identify stage of customer account lifecycle and triage requests to appropriate department.
- Maintain detailed records of customer interactions, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of support or management.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and verbal – fluency in Spanish is a plus).
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- High school diploma and willingness to learn through on-the-job training.
- 1+ years customer service experience, preferably in a call center, technical support or help desk environment.
- Ability to distinguish low impact from high impact issues with little direction.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Ability to multi-task in a customer orientated, fast paced, team environment while collaborating with others.
- Experience working in the telecommunication industry is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Zendesk is a plus.
- Basic networking knowledge is a plus.
- Any relevant IT certifications (CompTIA, Cisco, etc) are a major plus, but not required.